Alexandra, Ava, Brielle, Bridget, Emily, Evelyn, Isabelle, Gloria, Grace, Jaslyn, Kaitlin, Lauren, Maria, Michaela, Nicole, Thea, and Rebekah.
Jessica Brown – Coach
Ashley Greenhalgh – Coach
Andrea Nesbitt – Coach
Jasmine Gagnon – Coach
- St Hubert Invitational – 4th
- Skate Ontario March Hub – 1st
- Skate Ontario Provincial Championships – 1st
Juvenile teams are comprised of 12 to 16 skaters who must not have reached the age of 15 – 75% of the team must not have reached the age of 13 – as of July 1st preceding the competition. The program is 3:00 minutes in length. Skaters at this level should be working on their Junior Silver dance and skills tests or higher and are expected to execute strong crosscuts both forwards and backwards as well as difficult turns.
- 2022 Skate Ontario Provincial Championships – 1st
- 2020 Skate Ontario Regional Championships – 2nd
- 2019 Skate Ontario Provincial Championships – 2nd
- 2019 Winterfest – 3rd
- 2018 Central Regionals – 1st
- 2018 Winterfest – 1st
- 2017 Central Regionals – 2nd
- 2017 Winterfest – 1st
- 2016 Central Regionals – 2nd
- 2016 Bill Phillips – 1st
- 2015 Central Regionals – 1st
- 2015 Winterfest – 2nd
- 2011 Central Regionals – 1st
Photos by Danielle Earl and Sean McKinnon.