Alexia, Ally, Allyson, Annette, Breena, Emily A, Emily L, Isabelle, Jordana, Elizabeth, Mackenzie, Maggie, Naomi, Niva, Noah & Sam.
Jessica Brown – Coach
Ashley Greenhalgh – Coach
Andrea Nesbitt – Coach
Maysie Poliziani – Fitness & Conditioning
Tracy Aplin – Manager
Theresa Herriera – Manager
- Bill Phillips Memorial, Dorchester, ON – 4th
- Winterfest, Brampton, ON – 2nd
- Synchro Fest, Oakville, ON – 1st
- Skate Ontario Regional Championships, Unionville, ON – 2nd
- Skate Ontario Provincial Championships, Belleville, ON
Pre-Novice teams are comprised of 12 to 16 skaters who must be between the ages of 12 and 18 as of July 1st preceding the competition. The program is 3:00 minutes in length. Skaters at this level should be working on their Junior Silver dance and skills tests or higher and are expected to execute strong crosscuts both forwards and backwards as well as difficult turns.
- 2019 Skate Ontario Regional Championships – 3rd
- 2019 Synchro Capers – 1st
- 2018 SynchroSkate – 2nd
- 2018 Bill Phillips Memorial – 3rd
Photos by Danielle Earl and Sean McKinnon.